Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Kaivalya Yoga School provides an intensive fully residential 200 hour teacher training in Rishikesh, India, the birth place of yoga. This course sets the foundation for a well-rounded yoga practice that will bring you benefits for the rest of your life. In this two hundred hours course, our dedicated faculty shares their expertise on all aspects of yoga – Shatkarmas, Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Mudras, Bandhas, Yoga Philosophy, Bhagvad Gita, Anatomy & Physiology of Hatha Yoga, and Ayurveda.
- Internationally certified training registered with Yoga Alliance, USA and Yoga Alliance International (RYS 200)
- Located away from the hustle bustle of the main city, in a serene area surrounded by lush green forests and in the middle of two rivers, yet not very far from the city
- Separate single room with air conditioning, neat and clean aesthetics and attached bathroom provided to every student
- Experienced and well-qualified faculty committed towards imparting yoga in it’s true meaning and form as handed down through thousands of years of tradition
- Food, accommodation and weekend trips are included in cost of the course
- The course is modeled keeping in mind all levels of the arriving students – beginner or intermediate
- Prior practice and knowledge of yoga is good-to-have but not mandatory
- Food is freshly prepared (not Frozen), pure vegeterian & Satvic, keeping the Yoga Tradition in mind.
We receive students and guests from across the world and are sensitive to the differences in culture, language and traditions in all parts of the world. Our motto “Vasudheva Kutumbakam” literally means “the world is a family” and you will experience this during your stay with us.
Yoga Teacher Training Videos Rishikesh, India
Our yoga retreat programs are a peaceful way to help you unwind, relax, and explore your inner self amidst the beauty of the Himalayas and the holy banks of the Ganges. A one week or two week yoga retreat is the ideal way to rejuvenate while enjoying luxurious accommodation, delicious vegetarian food.
Kaivalya Yoga offers ongoing one and two week yoga retreats. These are ideal for individuals, couples, or families who want to relax and rejuvenate in the scenic backdrop of the Himalayas, who wish to meditate by the peaceful Ganga River, and who are interested in learning yoga to achieve peace of mind. […]